To ensure maximum safety for both your family and mine, I ask that all my clients:
- are fully vaccinated, as well as their entire household (does not apply to small children)
- that you wear a KN95 mask or equivalent while I am at your house. naturally, I will be wearing a mask myself at all times.
Continuing with these precautions has a been important to allow my clients and all our families feel safer about giving and receiving bodywork which involves close prolonged contact. As expecting, new parents or those with young children, we are well aware how disruptive even an exposure can still be to the whole family in regards to work and childcare arrangements.
Without 24-hour notice, I ask for the full fee of the cancelled session minus travel fee: $150.
There is no penalty:
- if I am able to fill your spot, or you send someone else in your place
- if you are sick and contagious
- if you go into labor—most certainly not!
- if a medical emergency comes up
If one of the last two, I would appreciate a token $33 as a gesture of kindness to offset the missed appointment.
Reverse cancellation policy
The only reason I may cancel last minute is if I get sick. I will let you know as soon as possible.
I take great pains to make sure this never happens, but if I am the one that makes a scheduling mistake and miss our appointment, absolutely I owe you a session free of charge.
Everything you share with me during our appointments and communications is confidential.